Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So it has been a million years since I have made a post, but here we are now! For Easter we went to Kanab for the weekend. It was great because all of our family was there. Trev's little sister, Cortni, came down from Provo and his sister, Dani-Lynn, came down from Junction. It was wonderful to see everybody. We even had aunts and uncles there too, also Grandma and Grandpa Boyd Glover. As for my family, we went down to my Aunt Michelle's house in Fredonia. It was great because we have not seen my Grandma Thersea for ever, she has been to Florida for a couple of months and had just got back. I have more pics but these are just some Leslie sent me so they were quick and easy to put on. I will update again soon with the other pics!
It is just amazing how much Latimer is growing and everything he is accomplishing everyday. I love him so much.
Latimer

Aunt Cortni and Latimer


Cute Little Haven

Grandma Pauline, Riley and Dani-Lynn



Austin


Jaycee, Cortni, Halle




Father and Son

Girls





5 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a cute update! I can't believe how fast your little guy is growing! I love the pic of the girls--- So cute!

Sage said...

K, I'm a dork. I just found out you had a blog:) I'm super smart.

Your little man is so freakin' adorable. I can't believe how grown up he looks, he's starting to look like a toddler instead of a baby! Crazy how such a little person can make you feel so much love!

I miss you guys! Come see us soon. -Sage

The Ramsay's said...

OMG! You guys are like the cutest family:) I love latimers little shirt. keep up the posts cuz I miss ya. Oh and I might be up in Cedar some time to get my military ID so we should go to lunch. I'll let ya know when for sure.

Kris and Danielle Ramsay said...

Hey Sara, its Kris and Danielle. Your blog is super cute. We cant believe how big Latimer is getting. They grow up so fast. he is so freakin cute. We have a blog now so we can keep in touch. Talk to ya later!!

Lacie said...

What a cute baby you have. How are you? So I have been asked by like a half a dozen people if we are having a five year reunion, and I said I don't know ask Sarah. So, I expect no, but if you are doing something you can give me a call. If not we got five more years to plan. :) Have a great day.