Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween and a Little Skinny Skeleton...

For Halloween this year we spent it in Kanab. Trev found Latimer this cute costume of a skeleton. It suited him perfectly because he is such a skinny butt.




We bought a pumpkin for Latimer because I really thought he should have a one for his first Halloween. Trev was completely against carving it and I told him it was going to be a family activity so he ended up drawing the face and I carved it out. I thought he did a great job with the design. He is so much more creative than me!!!



We took Latimer over to Trev's Grandpa Boyd's house for a little trick-or-treating.


Latimer and his Pumpkin



One of our first "real" family pics










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your little boy. He is so cute! :) James said he went to school with Trevor! Anyway, your little boy is adorable! Congrats again!

Kassi said...

I love that you are putting so many pics up! It makes me feel apart of things even though I am so not and so far away :( Lat looks like one cute skeleton! Oh and I love your hair color SO pretty! :) love you guys

Chelsea said...

How cute! I didnt know you blogged! I love the little halloween pics!SO CUTE!

Ashley Jackson said...

Hi Sarah! Looks like you guys are enjoying your new little boy. He makes a very cute skeleton. He looks like he already has a cute little attitude:) I loved your pumpkin, nice work!

The Ramsay's said...

Lat looks so freakin cute in his halloween costume!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU CUT YOUR HAIR! I like! :) You guys are so awesome to take Latimer around to all the grandparents, those times are precious even though some times its a pain. He looks so cool, I love his little Jordans! And, I love your pumpkin, I'm going to have to try that next year. Way cool!!

mommaRx said...

What a cute boy Latimer is! I love the skeleton suit. I would love to see you both over Thanksgiving, blog me!

Samantha said...

Rams!!! It was so good to see you this weekend! We need to stay in touch better! I'm glad that you are into the blogging world now. I can now "blog-stalk" you to see what you're up to! :)