Sunday, December 7, 2008

Better Late than Never...deer hunt '08

So it's been a while since our last post. I have had these pictures for a long time and forgot to post them. This was Lat's first deer hunt and he had a great time (at least I think he did...as you can see he mainly slept).

Trev bought Latimer this cute little Camo and orange outfit for the deer hunt. He looked so cute!



Matt (my brother), Trevor, and Dan (my brother)


One of our first family pictures.

Left to right:
Karter (Kris's boy), Judd (Shilo's boy), Shilo (holding Latimer), Stetson (Shilo's girl), and Madison (Kris's girl).

Trev, Latimer and his buck.

So Trev and I are dedicated hunters, this means we get to shoot 2 deer every 3 years. Seeing this is our 2nd year and since Trev didn't get one last year he HAD to get one this year. He was so excited that he acutually saw a worthwhile buck to shoot.

Nice buck honey!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

OK!!! I gotta tell you, so cool, family bonding you know? I love it! My dad took us all out every year. My highlight of the post was the- one of the first family photos! So FUNNY! With the stripped deer there! LOVE it! haha!